With delicious food and a great variety of activities, we’re excited to welcome everyone for short term stays at our place.
When you stay at our homes it’s our family caring for yours and we make sure that our care is focused on each person, developing well-being and making sure we get to know your individuality.
Respite care at our place is usually a short-term stay to allow carers and support networks a chance to recharge their batteries and take a few days for themselves. If you’re a fulltime carer, we know how important it is to take time for yourself and having some well-deserved time away can benefit you, and you can take a break knowing your loved one is in safe hands.
We offer short-term respite care that provides a safe and relaxing stay for your loved one. Those in our respite care have all of the same facilities available as our permanent residents.
Respite care is a brilliant option for someone who currently has a full-time carer. It allows a week or two break, whilst having the comfort of knowing your loved one is in safe hands. Our carers and staff do everything they can to welcome those needing respite care into our home and make them part of our family. There is a full schedule of fun-filled activities to join in with, and a brilliant social atmosphere where you can meet new friends and people of similar ages and interests. Respite care is also be a great way to experience our homes if you’re thinking about becoming a permanent resident.
We all need a break from time-to-time, whether that’s to recharge our batteries, or just to take a few days for ourselves. That’s precisely what our respite care is designed to support you with.
We also know it’s really important to be able to plan holidays in advance. You don’t need to leave it to the last minute to book a stay with us, so please get in touch with us and we can discuss availability in advance.
1. We’re keeping our homes as safe as possible and ensuring that all new residents are vaccinated before moving in.
2. You can keep in touch with your loved ones through video calls or in person visits during respite stays.
3. There’s always something interesting happening in our homes! With our activities there’s always going on so your loved one can continue doing and seeing the things they love, whilst discovering new hobbies and passions.
4. Food and nutrition play an important part in our homes. Our amazing chefs create delicious meals and they’re always happy to make something that you fancy!
5. All of our staff are specialists in their fields and when it’s our family caring for yours, we will always provide the best care and attention.
Simply give us a call on 0208 536 6690, or alternatively you can leave your details on our form here and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.